Loading...


Award Setetes Embun : My First Blogging Award

Comments

Salam semua.
First of all thanks Andhy BlogGerZ™ for acknowledging my humble blog.His blog itself is full of useful information and i always go there to get some knowledge and info.Hope you go on with writing creatively and sharing the knowledge on your blog.Thanks again my friend from Indonesia.
I'm still relatively new to the world of blogging and I don't really understand the whole award thing too much but i think it's a lovely gesture.I'm honored to extend this Blogger Award to these following fantastic blogs,at random order :
So here's what I have to do next:


1. Thank them the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Award 5 recently discovered great bloggers.
3. Contact these bloggers and let them know they have won!
4. Don't forget to mention where this award come from - www.menjelma.com

 So i hope you enjoyed reading this post and found some new blog to follow . ^_^